The Kodi SportsDevil add-on now has it’s very own SportsDevil repo to install the add-on from! Keep reading to find out how to install SportsDevil from it’s own repo.
June 22nd Update: Some great news for fans of the Kodi SportsDevil add-on! There is now an unofficial SportsDevil repo that you can install to receive automatic updates of the add-on!
Download SportsDevil June 20th, 2016 – “7-0 huehuehue”
Let us know on Twitter or Facebook if you have any questions!
Sportsdevil is a great free provider of live sports, including NFL on Kodi. SportsDevil has the following features:
- Every single live sporting event that airs on a daily basis as well as all boxing, UFC, and wrestling PPV.
- Every single NFL game, including NFL Redzone. Watch NFL on Kodi all season long!
- All English Premier League Soccer/UK Football streams in multiple qualities.
- Most live Baseball, Basketball, and Hockey games.
Qualities range from 480p to 720p and a good number of links are very reliable.
Note: UK internet service providers have blocked most of the websites within the add-on, notably firstrowsports and levity.ru. If you find that you are blocked, you can buy a VPN account to hide your internet traffic and make it look like you are from a different country.
IPVanish is one of the best VPN clients because it is tier 1 (no speed slowdown) and log-free so that you are protected. The cost is about the same as a Starbucks coffee per month. Sign up with this link or click here to read more information about IPVanish.
To install the latest version of the Kodi SportsDevil add-on, follow the instructions of your choice below. There are guides to install Sportsdevil the manual zip download way and how to install the SportsDevil repo to get automatic updates in the future.
SportsDevil Latest Version Install Guide (manual zip method)
- Download the SportsDevil latest version here (Dated June 20). Click on the ‘Download Now’ link & save to a location you can easily access from your Kodi device
- Open Kodi
- Select SYSTEM
- Select Add-Ons
- Select Install from zip file
- Navigate to the where you downloaded the SportsDevil add-on in the first step and select plugin.video.SportsDevil-2016-06-20.zip
- Wait for the Add-on enabled notification
Kodi SportsDevil Repo Install Guide
- Open Kodi and navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “Fusion”. and then click OK
- Go back to your Home Screen and then to SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Install from Zip File > “Fusion”
- Select xbmc-repos > english > repository.unofficialsportsdevil-x-x-x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Get Add-Ons or Install from Repository (on Isengard or higher) > Unofficial SportsDevil repository > Video Add-ons > SportsDevil > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
You can now launch the add-on from Videos > Add-ons > SportsDevil
You can follow news and updates on the add-on through the official thread on the TVADDONS forums here. As well, KodiTips will also keep you up to date with any news!
Follow KodiTips on Facebook and Twitter and let us know how the new and latest version is working for you!
You may want to consider hiding yourself on the internet with a reliable VIP VPN service like IPVanish. If your ISP has caps on how much you can use the internet or if you live in an area where content is geo-blocked, a VPN can make you appear as if you are from anywhere in the world. IPVanish has some advantages of its competitors too:
Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
Log-free, so you can’t be tracked
7 day money back guarantee
The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.
If you are interested in signing up, receive an automatic 25% off your first IPVanish bill by clicking here!